Shouldn't these people at the gym know better?

I was annoyed with two people at the gym this morning: 1. On all of the treadmills, the TVs are put on mute and set so that a transcript of what's said shows on the screen. One guy always turns on the sound anyway--so I'm trying to run and have to deal with a loud TV (plus music in the background, plus... show more I was annoyed with two people at the gym this morning:

1. On all of the treadmills, the TVs are put on mute and set so that a transcript of what's said shows on the screen. One guy always turns on the sound anyway--so I'm trying to run and have to deal with a loud TV (plus music in the background, plus typical gym noise).

Shouldn't he know not to turn on the sound on the TV, when all other TVs are on mute and there are signs saying that playing devices so that others can hear are posted in a few places?

2. One guy goes swimming, and he walks from the locker room to the pool wearing only Speedos. He's in his 60s, probably, and it's kind of icky. But just between the locker room and the pool...OK.

Today he walked around the whole gym in his Speedos, and even up to the front desk to complain about something. So he stood there at the front desk, right at the entrance, in his Speedos, for a while. Ick.

Shouldn't he know to wrap himself with a towel or T-shirt or something?

Thanks.