I feel insecure :(?

yes you read that right,i feel insecure about myself.Everyone always make me feel insecure and not enough,In my looks they always tell that i got an ugly face and that i should try to lose weight or diet,like when my mom sees my pretty and skinny cousin,she will tell me that i should be like her which makes me... show more yes you read that right,i feel insecure about myself.Everyone always make me feel insecure and not enough,In my looks they always tell that i got an ugly face and that i should try to lose weight or diet,like when my mom sees my pretty and skinny cousin,she will tell me that i should be like her which makes me actually insecure.They also pick on my height,i always wish to be tall when i grew older because im only a 14 year old girl and only 5'4,I feel insecure about my height because when they see my 11 year old 5'2 female cousin they(my aunt,mom,cousins and others) will compliment her that she is gracefully tall for an 11 year old girl but when im the one who they see they will tell me:only 5'4 pfffftt haha,well i feel short too for my age(14).iam also uncomfortable around many people like gatherings because i feel awkward and self conscious :(.some of my family members never appreciated my good work and only remember the bad while im opposite when i remember about them :(.I also never join family pictures.I also never get the courage to speak,interact,show my best,myself and etc because of self esteem issues.
31 answers 31