When should I get my bicep tattoo?

I want to get a tattoo on my upper and inner bicep-- it would be simple script. Problem is, I'm not sure when to get it. I am a woman in her 20s and I'm on the chubbier side. My arms don't have as much fat as other parts of my body but I already have some stretch marks on my back arms/tricep area, near... show more I want to get a tattoo on my upper and inner bicep-- it would be simple script.
Problem is, I'm not sure when to get it. I am a woman in her 20s and I'm on the chubbier side. My arms don't have as much fat as other parts of my body but I already have some stretch marks on my back arms/tricep area, near my armpit areas. I have considered getting the script on my forearms but I'm fairly set on the upper bicep right over the muscle.
But, I do want to turn my arm fat into muscle. Should I wait until after I've reached my muscle goal, or while the tattoo be OK during/before that time?
thanks