What do i do if i lied about a false complaint at mcdonald's and my mom is getting involved to get info & they are looking at cameras?

ok this might sound ridiculous & confusing but i'm kinda in a situation. i left mcdonald's an hour ago. they were extremely rude towards me. when i got to the 2nd window the girl had the food out before i even stopped then slammed the door in my face. at the moment i was really pissed off so when my... show more ok this might sound ridiculous & confusing but i'm kinda in a situation. i left mcdonald's an hour ago. they were extremely rude towards me. when i got to the 2nd window the girl had the food out before i even stopped then slammed the door in my face. at the moment i was really pissed off so when my mom called me i kinda vented to her what had happened but i exaggerated the story a little bit like most folks do when they are mad. . i said the girl threw the bag of food in my lap. ( she might as well have) but she didn't actually throw the food on my lap. even though i'm 22yrs old my mom is like Mama on waterboy looooool. she is extremely overprotective and went crazy. i told her "oh don't worry don't worry it's ok that's how mcdonald's workers usually are" but she was persistent! she is calling all the managers and cooperate to check cameras and to fire her. i'm kinda tripping out bc i lied bout the main part of why she's calling. i can't come clean now bc that's just gonna make me look like a psychopath. the cooperate called again a minute ago on my moms phone all serious and is looking at camera but she called on unknown number so i couldn't call her back to come clean . i'm scared my moms gonna answer and her say it never happened. can managers call you a liar despite it never happening or what? i'm really worried lol. i forget i can't vent to my mom bc she goes crazy over everything.