How to deal with immoral employee?

So I'm at a supermarket checking out when the cashier starts acting kinda weird like asking me what an item costs and telling the bagger to go get her something, etc. Like purposefully distracting me or something. Anyways, I get to my car and glance at the receipt and notice that a $20 coupon I had given her... show more So I'm at a supermarket checking out when the cashier starts acting kinda weird like asking me what an item costs and telling the bagger to go get her something, etc. Like purposefully distracting me or something. Anyways, I get to my car and glance at the receipt and notice that a $20 coupon I had given her had not been scanned. So I go back inside and confront her and she just gives a lame excuse like she "thought" she scanned it, while not being apologetic at all but more like she's bummed she got caught.

So do you think I should report this black cashier? If I don't she might do it to other customers?????
Update: How would she not benefit from the coupon when it's $20 off $20 (anything in the store so it's just like CASH) and she could easily use it at another store or give it to a family member to redeem? She didn't even apologize which tells me she knew what she was doing!