Do you think the Vikings can make it to the Super Bowl this year?

It looks like they'll beat the Bears today, and will get the second seed in the NFL, and the first round bye. I don't think the Eagles will make it without Wentz. it'll probably be the Rams vs the Vikings in the NFC championship. and the Vikings have a really good defense. If the Vikings make it... show more It looks like they'll beat the Bears today, and will get the second seed in the NFL, and the first round bye. I don't think the Eagles will make it without Wentz. it'll probably be the Rams vs the Vikings in the NFC championship. and the Vikings have a really good defense.

If the Vikings make it to the Super Bowl this year, they will be the first time in history to play in a Super Bowl their home stadium is hosting it. Which would be pretty neat. Even though I'm a Bears fan, I'll probably root for them to see that.