Guy's if you were at a bar alone, and saw a woman with her husband and an open blouse for you to see her chest would you go up too?

• david

her boobs are out,because they want to look at them,maybe they are new fake ones and she wants everyone to look

maybe she is an exhibitionist

maybe her husband gets off on it

many guys have seen my wife's boobs,we kind of enjoy it

• Bort

It is best to ignore it and do nothing. No matter how you approach this situation, even if you intend to very respectfully and appropriately let the woman know her privates are on display the male will be offended if he shows it or not and the woman is most likely going to be very embarrassed. If he's already a little drunk (even if he's not) it could become an ugly situation. Ignore it and if you can't manage to keep your eyes away from it finish your drink and leave.

No, but you can bet the farm I'd be checking her out. I can't resist such moments.

My wife has been waiting for someone to come over, she enjoy's the attention

• carrie

Not if you have a death wish.!

How stupid are you exactly?