Why do feel so attached to this baby?

Ok so i know this woman who I dated in college when we first met in college we dated a lot. While we begin dating she then left me for a selfish blind autistic idiot. 4 weeks ago he breaks up with her on Facebook..because she got raped and pregnant..ever since she began to have the baby she began to ran back to... show more Ok so i know this woman who I dated in college when we first met in college we dated a lot. While we begin dating she then left me for a selfish blind autistic idiot. 4 weeks ago he breaks up with her on Facebook..because she got raped and pregnant..ever since she began to have the baby she began to ran back to me..the baby is now almost a month old and when I first held the baby I just felt a connection and just felt like something in me changed when I was holding the baby...what upset me though when that woman told me she wasn't ready to be a mom she gives the baby for adoption towards her parents..her brother and I spend more time with the baby..the woman on the other hand feels so resentfulto her own baby which really aggravates me because she never wants to be with her own daughter...I know I shouldn't be involved...but I really do care about this child and I'm scared for the baby's future...it really gets me so angry on how she doesn't see eye to eye with her daughter...and honestly I really do want to be a father figure
5 answers 5