Things keep disappearing in my house?

Hey I'm a 13 year Old girl and I have recently bought a vintage reborn baby doll for my cousin I had a crib,clothes,diaper bag, bottles, shoes, and hairties and socks. It was all sitting in the corner of my moms room. I had a busy week and wasnt home most of the week. I was going to see my aunt while my cousin... show more Hey I'm a 13 year Old girl and I have recently bought a vintage reborn baby doll for my cousin I had a crib,clothes,diaper bag, bottles, shoes, and hairties and socks. It was all sitting in the corner of my moms room. I had a busy week and wasnt home most of the week. I was going to see my aunt while my cousin was at her friends I wanted to show my aunt the doll so I grabbed the doll and a baby bottle and put all of it in a bag and left. When I got back I put the back in the living room and didnt take it upstairs. When I went to get the baby stuff there was clothes and junk all stacked on top of it I cleaned it all off and went through all the stuff around it. It was gone without a trace. The cradle and blankets where there but the clothes accessories and diaper bag where gone we checked the whole house I couldn't find it. And before i went to bed last night I had my tablet connected to a speaker on my moms bed. I moved it to her dresser the next day (today) its not there and my dad went to go make my nephew a shower sandwich but the jelly was gone. We just bought it and no one finished it then bottle is missing. I just want my stuff back . what should i do please help
2 answers 2