How would you deal with this issue?

I listed a book which in the title clearly states (in capital letters) it is an eBook, and scroll down to the description also states it is an eBook. The problem is that someone sent me a message asking if it is an eBook. I responded back "Yes, it is an eBook." A few minutes later, this person purchased... show more I listed a book which in the title clearly states (in capital letters) it is an eBook, and scroll down to the description also states it is an eBook. The problem is that someone sent me a message asking if it is an eBook. I responded back "Yes, it is an eBook." A few minutes later, this person purchased it and I have sent them the link to the eBook. Now, he is mad and asking me to refund him for "misleading people for believing it is a textbook." Which is completely untrue since it clearly states numerous times that it is an eBook. Now he is threatening to report me if I don't refund him AFTER he already made his purchase and was FULLY aware of all the details of the item before he made the purchase.

Can someone please give me advice on what to do about this?
Update: I already contacted eBay and PayPal about this issue. What would YOU do?
Update 2: This customer is claiming I responded too late before he made his purchase. But according to ebay messages, I responded to him within just one minute, and about 2 minutes later he made his purchase. So, he WAS fully aware of the item he was purchasing.