Why does my back hurt so much?

Hi, I’m Jeremy. I’m 22 years old. My back has been hurting so badly for a total of three days. It hurts all over the lower area (where the spine meets the pelvis) and it makes it hard to walk and sit and bend over. And makes no sense. I’ve been sleeping on the same bed in the same sleeping positions for years and I’ve never had any back problems before. I’ve been doing the same daily exercises for years and it has never given me any back pain either. I took ibuprofen to help the pain but that didn’t do anything. My mom is a nurse, she looked at it and said there was nothing. It still hurts bad. It’s making me really angry. I can’t work with a back like this and I’m pissed. I didn’t do anything to make it hurt this bad. It needs to stop. I can’t take days off. This world is **** and I’m broke. I am really angry.

If your doctor mentions this, the soft tissue in the discs between your joints has come out. It’s usually caused by wear and tear. Herniated discs can cause pain in your lower back or hip because the nerves there are pressed.

Get to pharmacist or GP for help

Happened to me and I got diagnosed with socliosis 😅👌🏼 Please go to the doctor although sometimes it's fixable through exercise and proper posture

pls go to the doctor first