I m having severe postpartum depression with my second child, but my first is still the apple of my eye?

As painful as it is to admit, I m a mother suffering severely with postpartum depression depression. It feels like more than depression at times. Words really can t describe. But it all seems to be centered towards my 3 month old. I get a feeling of dread knowing he s about to get up. And I can t wait for him to go... show more As painful as it is to admit, I m a mother suffering severely with postpartum depression depression. It feels like more than depression at times. Words really can t describe. But it all seems to be centered towards my 3 month old. I get a feeling of dread knowing he s about to get up. And I can t wait for him to go back to sleep so I can be done with him. But my 16 month old brings me joy. I love being with him and playing with him. It doesn t bother me at all when he wakes up at night crying. I m eager to fix him up and hold him to sleep. It s the complete opposite with my 3 month old i get so angry when it comes to him and I feel so guilty about it. I m wondering if this is even normal to have postpartum depression towards one and not the other? Is this postpartum or something else?. How can I over come this? Because I do love both of my children and I just don t understand why I feel this way. Please help.