Am I wrong for talking crap to my wife because I found my newborn slightly crook it by her leg ?

So I guess she slept with her on her chest on the bed when I got home I seen my newborn on her leg vertically with her legs up I got so mad I kind of SUPER lightly slapped her to wake up , (like how they do in the movies when a boxer gets ko) she got up and I told her wtf , am i wrong ? I've heard many stories... show more So I guess she slept with her on her chest on the bed when I got home I seen my newborn on her leg vertically with her legs up I got so mad I kind of SUPER lightly slapped her to wake up , (like how they do in the movies when a boxer gets ko) she got up and I told her wtf , am i wrong ? I've heard many stories where ppl have squished their newborns or dropped them that's why I got angry ...and she got upset saying I'm over reacting.. told her i wasnt... next couppe days again.. this time on her chest tho.. told her she cant be doing that crap because she's so tiny and delicate. Again she got upset nd we've been arguing non stop .. Am I wrong ?
12 answers 12