What is your interperation of this poem?

I live in a pretty run down area. Low income housing. Low standards. Low morale. Which in turn lowers drawyers, which would lower jaws and personas farce. But, I gotta question their prospects,  how they condescend others, but we all live in the projects, so be modest..They smoke and **** in the stairs, animosity,... show more I live in a pretty run down area. Low income housing. Low standards. Low morale. Which in turn lowers drawyers, which would lower jaws and personas farce. But, I gotta question their prospects,  how they condescend others, but we all live in the projects, so be modest..They smoke and **** in the stairs, animosity, theres a ton in the air. you can feel hundreds of glares if your luck is something compared. They badmouth, gossip, brag bout, nonsense, hands out?
Stop this.. You were just dissing me. They have the runs of the mouth kind. Constant s h i t. They think their  gangsters. When in fact, pranksters. Disgrace to black panthers. One boy had the answer. Silence. Aggression. Assertive. SILENCE! he tested.
 They heard it. He was a rebel in disguise, and had the devil in his eyes.
Anger in his cornea. Metal by his thighs.
His quiet presence spoke volumes. We're all doomed. At least they are. Their heads shook in distaste like fookin disgrace, but suddenly, none could look in his face.

Cowards
1 answer 1