Would you rather be Intercontinental champion or United States champion?

If you were a wrestler, which mid card title would you prefer to win? United States title for me.

Given that I am British and 4 of my favourite wrestlers (minimum) have held that title... I'm going with The Intercontinental Title.

• United States Champion.

WWE Champion

Intercontinental champion

United States

the intercontinental title

• Candle

Legacy aside, because it means very little these days, I'd say both matches are on equal footing right now. Main eventers have came down on multiple occasions to revitalize the midcard belts over the years, and even when that's not happening you have a strong champion like Miz, Ziggler, or Rusev who fit the division as hard workers who can get the attention on the belt.

To me it comes down to design. I hate how the WWE US title looks, and I don't think there's ever truly been a great design for the belt in it's entire existence. There have been 'OK' ones, but something about having to include the American flag makes the belt look extremely understated or overly tacky. The IC title is beautiful though, especially now with the white strap, so if I had to get pulled by customs at the airport and they were going to pull out one of the two belts, I'd hope it would be the IC belt because it looks less like a CAW league title and more like a legitimate championship.

• Since The History of The United States Championship stretches back to The NWA United States Heavyweight Title, I would have to go with The United States Championship. A lot of fond memories of Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, Magnum TA, Tully Blanchard, Greg Valentine, Nikita Koloff, Lex Lugar, Sting and many others.

• United States champion.