What can I do about a bad neighbor ?

So I live in an apartment building not a typical one not a roommate situation but its basically just rooms tough to explain Im in a studio & so is a girl living on her own who makes noise at random parts of the day & it sounds like shes throwing a bowling ball across her room & it sounds like a big... show more So I live in an apartment building not a typical one not a roommate situation but its basically just rooms tough to explain

Im in a studio & so is a girl living on her own who makes noise at random parts of the day & it sounds like shes throwing a bowling ball across her room & it sounds like a big boom & would shake my room. A month ago another tenant complained to the landlord that she was screaming something in the middle of the night like she was on drugs & the landlord did nothing

Other day I woke up to her throwing something at the wall in the hallway & it was her trying to destroy her phone. I go out and see a completely destroyed wet phone in front of my door. Her door is open and Im trying to talk to her to come out and talk but she acts like shes not in there. I step inside and she screams at me to get out

Now Im fed up with the constant slamming & mentioned it to my landlord. He hasn't taken any action until the other tenants said something & the business under us complained about water leakage- because the girl in the studio would run her water 24/7. When the landlord came she was in her room but would not open the door and changed her locks so the landlord cant get in.Landlord says he cant do anything and is only telling me to call police but idk what the police can do with the little evidence i have?

Its rly affecting me because water in our studios is connected so since her water is shut off, so is mine! I cant shower, flush, or wash my hands!Idk what to do
Update: *** I'm 19, I don't have the funds to be moving. I live in a safe area and I have a studio apartment for a great price. I am my landlords longest current tenant and have never caused a problem, I don't think that I should be the one moving out in this situation.
Update 2: *** I live in NYC. Also the landlord does not live in the building so he won't come and observe for a chance of her acting out.