Is the amazon website just as good as it used to be?

ive not visited amazon.com or amazon.co.uk or had an account with them for many years, the last time i visted the amazon website was in 2008. the features and things about amazon website i remember is you could find lots of out of print books from the past, old books from the 70's, 80's and... show more ive not visited amazon.com or amazon.co.uk or had an account with them for many years, the last time i visted the amazon website was in 2008.

the features and things about amazon website i remember is you could find lots of out of print books from the past, old books from the 70's, 80's and 90's....amazon seemed to have a big database of older books back then, and many resources to buy them, many users selling old books.........i also liked the feature of amazon users being able to write reviews of the books on amazon and being able to read them.

the little ive heard of new amazon products, devices and services, i don't like the sound of....things like amazon echo or amazon prime or other new amazon services....no thanks.

i prefer the old original ordinary amazon websites- amazon.com or amazon.co.uk and remember the good site it was when i last visited, the features i enjoyed.

i just wanted to know is the amazon website just as good as i remember it and was hoping much hasn't changed??.....amazon still has those features and resources?

also, that they haven't changed the format of amazon from what i remember, the website design is just the same as it was and nothing has changed significantly?
3 answers 3