I think i m pregnant help please??

well ok i m not 10 and this isn t a joke let s start with that!! i m 17 and i had unprotected sex for the first time (not first ever) on nov.19 (i know dumb mistake) well my boobs have been hurting SO bad and this has never happened??? Also they noticibily grew larger, and they just feel so much heavier???? i m... show more well ok i m not 10 and this isn t a joke let s start with that!! i m 17 and i had unprotected sex for the first time (not first ever) on nov.19 (i know dumb mistake) well my boobs have been hurting SO bad and this has never happened??? Also they noticibily grew larger, and they just feel so much heavier???? i m supposed to get my period in 4/5 days too. also the guy we aren t even dating and i m super scared to tell him... also i only live with my dad so that s gonna be so hard to tell him. Someone please give me advice i ll take anything! i know i should get a test but i m not quite sure how. My dad is pretty understanding but i m scared i ll never be able to see the boy again if i tell him! Also i know for a fact that i wouldn t personally keep the baby, because i have nothing to offer a child at this time in my life.
2 answers 2