What sort of questions do people actually want in the R&S section?

I don't come here often, but when I do I try and not ask the stereotypical, but something on the boarder of R&S and philosophy. It has got my attention that most don't like serious questions and just seem to answer or ask the easy, obvious and simple questions that doesn't need an in depth analysis.... show more I don't come here often, but when I do I try and not ask the stereotypical, but something on the boarder of R&S and philosophy. It has got my attention that most don't like serious questions and just seem to answer or ask the easy, obvious and simple questions that doesn't need an in depth analysis. I beg the question is this the game of odds [high number of trolls]? Or is this section lacking in intuitiveness and Intellect? I struggle to see many people on here with an open mind or a philosophical temperament. I don't mean to insult or sound pedantic. I am far from the intellectual. It just seems the R&S section is to be lost on those wanting actual answers, or difference of opinion and faith.