Does anyone know the name of this old game?

Okay, so I remember when vaguely playing this game when I was super young. I played it around 2005 on this laptop but I'm pretty sure it was older than that. All I remember was when you first got on the game it showed a black screen with white words and codes typing by itself. Then I think you had to enter a... show more Okay, so I remember when vaguely playing this game when I was super young. I played it around 2005 on this laptop but I'm pretty sure it was older than that. All I remember was when you first got on the game it showed a black screen with white words and codes typing by itself. Then I think you had to enter a secret code or something to get into the game. I remember playing as this person, most likely a boy, and there were alien things walking around. I also remember seeing a lot of yellow. Maybe the ground was yellow? Sorry I'm not sure if the game was pixelated or not, but I'm pretty sure it was. That's the most I can remember of that game, but it was really weird and fun
2 answers 2