What rights do I have as a father?

me and my ex broke up she's pregnate she's making bad decisions like smoking she's smoking weed and smoking cigarettes while pregnate. She is three months pregnate I'm telling her not to smoke she won't listen she pushed me away. Now she saying that she is not telling me anything that she's... show more me and my ex broke up she's pregnate she's making bad decisions like smoking she's smoking weed and smoking cigarettes while pregnate. She is three months pregnate I'm telling her not to smoke she won't listen she pushed me away. Now she saying that she is not telling me anything that she's not gonna tell me if it's a boy or a girl that she's gonna run away with the baby when it's born and that she doesn't want anything to do with my family or me my dad was an abusive parent and has a record he's in another state her reason for leaving she saying it's best for the baby because she doesn't want it to know what my dad has done but I have no contact with my dad and I know I can be a great father I never had. What can I do is it legal for her to just leave? Because I beileve she's not gonna even put me as the father at the hospital. I know no details I try to be there but end up getting pushed away, screamed at. She tells me that she would find another father that I could move on but inside it's killing me and I can't move on. Her plan is to leave without telling me anything expects me to just move on pretend doesn't exist.
7 answers 7