How do I break up with a really clingy boyfriend?

he’s not really my boyfriend but he acts like it. We’re 14. we’ve known each other for 7 years.He’s always been obsessed with me.It got worse just recently in my first year of high school.He’s been constantly calling me late at night or early in the morning 1am 7am.. times when I usually sleep.When I’m on the phone... show more he’s not really my boyfriend but he acts like it. We’re 14. we’ve known each other for 7 years.He’s always been obsessed with me.It got worse just recently in my first year of high school.He’s been constantly calling me late at night or early in the morning 1am 7am.. times when I usually sleep.When I’m on the phone with him and I say I have to go because I’m tired and I don’t want to be late for school the next day,he doesn’t let me go.He said he watches me walk out of school to go home everyday.He also followed me home twice.He lied and said he missed his bus.But he didn’t because I walked by the buses and they were still there.(I walk home)He also asks when he could come over.I said maybe sometime.He’s like“Okay so around Christmas.”Since when does he get to decide when he comes into my house??He also has a lot of videos and photos of me in his phone.I didn’t know he was taking pictures of me(I saw them as he was showing me stuff in his phone)he also works with me in my class.I always have to double my work because he refuses to work.Once my teacher asked me what I want to do after I finish school and I said that I plan to move to(far place)when I finish.He got mad at me and told me he will kill himself if I do so and I made him feel worse.if I don’t text him right away he starts sending me texts saying how he wants to die.He skips his classes just so he can eat lunch with me.I tell him I want to be alone he starts following me around.He texts my mom if I don’t answer him.
3 answers 3