Has Bayley ever wrestled in the WWE without her sideways ponytail ?

I saw Bayley in real life before, at that time she was wearing a Nintendo hat with her hair down and didn't have it tied up with the ponytail to the side of her head like she does when she's on TV. Then I was wondering if Bayley ever wrestled in the WWE without the ponytail. She did have her hair down while... show more I saw Bayley in real life before, at that time she was wearing a Nintendo hat with her hair down and didn't have it tied up with the ponytail to the side of her head like she does when she's on TV. Then I was wondering if Bayley ever wrestled in the WWE without the ponytail. She did have her hair down while she was injured with the separated shoulder a few months ago but that was when she couldn't wrestle and pretty much anytime you see her outside of the WWE when she doesn't wrestle but I've never seen her in her ring gear on RAW without it.
1 answer 1