How do I stop talking to my sister(permanently)?

She's such a b**ch unfortunately I'm not old enough to move out. She's so fkin stupid, she doesn't have a sense of responsibility or does any work. She just came home today super late from a expensive *** party , and I was on babysit duty. I told her to take care of my younger sibling especially... show more She's such a b**ch unfortunately I'm not old enough to move out. She's so fkin stupid, she doesn't have a sense of responsibility or does any work. She just came home today super late from a expensive *** party , and I was on babysit duty. I told her to take care of my younger sibling especially since he was sick and just after 2 minutes she was already shouting at him and I asked her wtf she was doing she said that she was working so hard and she had been walking with him and taking care of him for ages. I literally clocked her- 2 minutes exactly, I lost it. We had a physical fight even though I am a year older and a male I still lost and I sustained a lot of scratches and severe injuries. I told her the next I would see her I was going to kill her(not in the physical sense)- I am, in my mind by not talking to her. I don't want her to be a part of my life, I don't want to talk to that b**ch forever and she's also like those typical type of people who lies a lot and makes up sh*t. Plus did I mention I hate her with all my guts and then there's my mother who sticks up for her no matter what, she beats the fk out of me but she does everything for my sister. I can never study, I can't fking get rid of them my only option is to stop talking to them forever or at least very little. I don't want advise, I want tips to stop talking to them forever, I literally hate each one of them with my fking guts. Damn, I rather kill myself than come home another day to this fking a** place.
Update: I'm still in school
Update 2: Why won't any one help me ffs. I need help quickly, please, HELP! HOW DO I STOP TALKING TO THEM.