MY PARENTS ARE FIGHTING ALL THE TIME. WHAT DO I DO?

My mom is bitter because my dad spent 3 million building a house. He gave it under my aunt's name. My grandma, aunt, and uncle are saying it's me and my siblings' house but threw a major party in our house for our cousin without us. Also one of her brother's wife ruined their marriage by telling my... show more My mom is bitter because my dad spent 3 million building a house. He gave it under my aunt's name. My grandma, aunt, and uncle are saying it's me and my siblings' house but threw a major party in our house for our cousin without us. Also one of her brother's wife ruined their marriage by telling my dad and his sister lies about my mom and her family. My parent's are still together. Also she has a feud with my mom's family and my dad keeps taking the my uncle's wife's side which is hard to believe because she tied her eldest daughter to a chair and left her like that for 3 hours, and when she was eleven, she was changing diapers, cooking meals, and cleaning the house. My dad is angry because my mom sent 4,000 dollars to her brother who keeps asking her for money even though he and his wife both work. His wife is a famous scientist and he is a teacher in a really good school. He wants a fancy car. My dad thinks he doesn't care about her because she recently started losing sight in her left eye and had a surgery and he didn't check up on her. Both my parents talk to me. They criticize each other's family. I almost always end up taking my dad's side of the family because my mom says to but I don't like making her feel bad. I do take my dad's side because he is very sensitive. He has done so many things for his family and they still like his younger brother better. His father died at a young age and that also scarred him. I don't know what to do.
4 answers 4