I really want to join the army but I don't want to lie in order to get in like my best friend did.?

Basically my friend joined the army after his senior year of high school I was in 10th grade at the time. We both thought he would get disqualified because of his severe shellfish allergy since it states you can be disqualified for it. Well ironically I'm allergic to shellfish to which is how we became friends... show more Basically my friend joined the army after his senior year of high school I was in 10th grade at the time. We both thought he would get disqualified because of his severe shellfish allergy since it states you can be disqualified for it. Well ironically I'm allergic to shellfish to which is how we became friends in the first place. We were talking and he told me to lie about my allergies like he did. The thing is I'm not afraid of lying im afraid of getting in the army and accidentally eating something I'm not supposed to and dying. He's been in for 2 years and told me he has successfully avoided everything he's allergic to. He told me I could always tell the truth and get a waiver but there's a 5/10 chance the waiver will get accepted. I honestly don't know what to do 😖😩