My mother talks badly about me, I don't know what to do anymore?

Basically, I'm 15 years old and my mom talks wrongly and falsely of me. I'm very independent and I don't ask for much. I have a sexist father who thinks cleaning is "woman's work". So, the job is left to my mother and I. My mother doesn't clean after herself and when she does the whole... show more Basically, I'm 15 years old and my mom talks wrongly and falsely of me. I'm very independent and I don't ask for much. I have a sexist father who thinks cleaning is "woman's work". So, the job is left to my mother and I. My mother doesn't clean after herself and when she does the whole house is a mess after dinner then it becomes my responsibility. I clean often, but on the off chance I don't she tells everyone I'm no help she even when as far to compare me to a "tub of lard"? She talks badly about me to my brother and even my ex-boyfriend who she refuses to lose contact with. It makes me feel like no matter how much i do in the end it was never enough. I'm unsure of what to do I've tried talking to her but it goes up in flames. Help me.