Anybody have a source where Obama supposedly said Jerusalem should be the "capitol of Israel?" Because I'm smelling right wing bullsh**...?

Update: Lol, here's the real quote, and it was from an Israel official, not Obama. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! https://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-...
Update 2: He made this statement to a jewish group before he was president. He quickly corrected and backtracked on it. "Let me be clear. Israel's security is sacrosanct. The Palestinians need a state that is contiguous and cohesive, and that allows them to prosper — but any agreement with the Palestinian people... show more He made this statement to a jewish group before he was president. He quickly corrected and backtracked on it. "Let me be clear. Israel's security is sacrosanct. The Palestinians need a state that is contiguous and cohesive, and that allows them to prosper — but any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognised and defensible borders. Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."
Update 3: ...He never says the embassy should be moved to Jerusalem. He also corrected his statement when he realized it was a blunder and that's not US policy.