Military Pets for on base housing, how many and what types?

Me and my boyfriend (who is in the Marines) are getting married soon. He’s planning on taking his cat but I have a cat and a dog that I can’t leave behind they’re my family and I couldn’t choose between them. I read somewhere that you could pay a $250 fee to have an extra animal on base but I’m not sure if that’s... show more Me and my boyfriend (who is in the Marines) are getting married soon. He’s planning on taking his cat but I have a cat and a dog that I can’t leave behind they’re my family and I couldn’t choose between them. I read somewhere that you could pay a $250 fee to have an extra animal on base but I’m not sure if that’s true or not. Also I’m concerned about my dog, she’s a pit bull-labordor mix but looks almost completely like a lab besides the eyes and the ears (the ears stick out like a pit bull’s). Other than that she looks like and acts like a lab she’s sweet, playful, gets along with all types of animals, and loves every single person she meets. But I’m just worried even though she looks and acts like a lab that they wouldn’t let me take her with us because of the fact that she has part pit bull.
13 answers 13