Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 years ago

My brother is so ungrateful!! Help?

As I was in the kitchen, my brother placed a bag of frozen pancakes on the counter, said "Make me some", and walked away. I made them, put syrup in a small dish and set them on the table. "You could've just put the syrup on the pancakes!!! And given me a fork!! I didn't want milk!!!" I didn't get a thank you, only rude remarks. We're not at school as I am sick. How do I get this rude *** kid to cut it out???

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Best answer

Next time just put the pancakes on the plate and when you finish making them just sit across from him and just eat them while staring right into the hubris of his soul, this power move will teach him that next time he must read the instructions on what to do and that you will not always be there for him, thus this will begin his quest for fending for him self.

• 2 years ago

Just be nice to him and I'm sure one day he understands you better

• 2 years ago

Him- "make me some."

You- "I'd be willing to make you some granted you ask politely and say please and thank you."

And make sure it's sincere. You aren't his slave.

• 2 years ago

Ask him for a thank you. Next time ask him if he wants milk or syrup. You get used to it and eventually it doesn't phase you and you gain patience.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

next time do not even answer him or look at him. when he sits it out just leave it where he put it. do not answer him at all just ignore him totally.. and be sure and ask a non trolling question the next time and stop making things up.

• 2 years ago

Tell him to do it himself

• 2 years ago

i wouldnt make anything for him again until he learned to say please and thank you

• Eva
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Don't make them!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

By IGNORING your brother when he tries to demand that you make him pancakes, pal. You're not his servant or slave. He doesn't have the right to order you around like that. Next time, make your own breakfast and ignore what he does.

• Will
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Based on your previous questions, I am calling bull **** on this.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.