How can I get over this fear ?

I’m scared of Batman I know it sounds stupid but since the theater shooting in Colorado I’ve been terrified of Batman and the dark night I don’t like it because of that. It makes me worry that if I watch it there’s gonna be another theater shooting. I know its been 5 years and I think that was the only ever theater... show more I’m scared of Batman I know it sounds stupid but since the theater shooting in Colorado I’ve been terrified of Batman and the dark night I don’t like it because of that. It makes me worry that if I watch it there’s gonna be another theater shooting. I know its been 5 years and I think that was the only ever theater shooting I know of but it still makes me nervous to go to the movies. I don’t go much anymore unless there’s something we really wanna see. Especially to a Batman one. I never even seen Batman. I’m not even comfortable with going to church anymore but sometimes I have too. It makes me think that nowhere is safe anymore. We have the movie channels free on our tv there was a show on there called Active Shooter it showed everything from Columbine to Sandy Hook. Every place in the past 18 years. There was even a DC shooting we were just there this past summer now I don’t think I wanna go back. Not only am I afraid of Batman I’m also afraid of guns I can’t stand the loud noise I wouldn’t know what to do during a shooting. How can I get over these fears ?
4 answers 4