Will hanging sweatpants on the clothesline in direct sunlight remove some of the smell and kill the bacteria that causes the smell ?

I ask because I have 5 pairs of sweatpants that I rotate through throughout the week when I work. I work at night out in the cold and I use sweatpants to keep myself warm. I just don't want to wash them too much to have them fall apart. I was thinking about spraying them with some febreze. I do on occasion... show more I ask because I have 5 pairs of sweatpants that I rotate through throughout the week when I work. I work at night out in the cold and I use sweatpants to keep myself warm. I just don't want to wash them too much to have them fall apart. I was thinking about spraying them with some febreze. I do on occasion interact with the general public, the thing I don't need someone to complain about odor.