Do you see appeal in this WWE Absolution tag team that's been beating the crap out of the RAW Women's division right now ?

I sure as hell don't, it consists of Paige who I'm familiar with but don't know too much about because I wasn't paying attention to RAW when she was there the first time. The other two are Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville who I had no idea even existed until just 2 weeks ago when they interrupted the... show more I sure as hell don't, it consists of Paige who I'm familiar with but don't know too much about because I wasn't paying attention to RAW when she was there the first time. The other two are Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville who I had no idea even existed until just 2 weeks ago when they interrupted the Fatal 4 Way match with Paige because they're from NXT according to what the commentators said about them which I don't watch because I don't have the WWE Network so I had no clue who they were. So far they've taken out Bayley, Sasha Banks, Mickie James, the RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss and Alicia Fox. They've never attacked Asuka because she just walks away from them. Whoever these people are, they're a huge distraction from what I really want to see, there still isn't a number one contender for the RAW Women's Championship to challenge Alexa Bliss which has now been overshadowed by these two clowns, Rose and Deville who wouldn't even be relevant without Paige.