1. "They say there's just enough religion in the world to make men hate one another, but not enough to make them love."
- Louis Cyphre, "Angel Heart"
2. "It was Keyser Soze, Agent Kujan; I mean, the Devil himself. How do you shoot the Devil in the back? What if you miss?"
- Roger "Verbal" Kint, "The Usual Suspects"
3. "Look, we're not worried about the German Army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right, General Patton. To the left, the British Army. To the rear, our own goddamn artillery. And, on top of all that, it's raining. And the only good thing to say about the weather is that it keeps our Air Corps from blowing us all to hell because it's too lousy to fly! Verstehen?!?"
- Big Joe, "Kelly's Heroes"