Breastfeeding again after stopping?

My daughter is 1. I breastfed her until she was 4-5 months old, but stopped due to slow production and switched to formula and bottles. I've recently felt that tingly, full sensation in my breasts, and I've noticed my daughter likes to cozy up to them now. Last night she latched on for a minute or two, and... show more My daughter is 1. I breastfed her until she was 4-5 months old, but stopped due to slow production and switched to formula and bottles.

I've recently felt that tingly, full sensation in my breasts, and I've noticed my daughter likes to cozy up to them now. Last night she latched on for a minute or two, and my breast felt softer after, so she must have gotten something out? She also has a tendency to lift up my shirt and pinch my nipples.

Is this normal to start lactating again? Should I let my daughter latch if she wants to? Not sure what has caused this!