Having trouble marketing my business help needed (please read)?

I’m having trouble marketing my business I try Facebook ads and nobody buys anything, I have engagement on the add but they never convert into sales, I have tried other forms of marketing like going to shows, and advertising in magazines but same thing nobody ever buys or very very few people, I have tried... show more I’m having trouble marketing my business I try Facebook ads and nobody buys anything, I have engagement on the add but they never convert into sales, I have tried other forms of marketing like going to shows, and advertising in magazines but same thing nobody ever buys or very very few people, I have tried marketing companies in the past but the same thing happens, I just end up paying the company hundreds of pounds on top of the advert cost to achieve exactly the same result as what I dine on my own, any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.