Can a joint partner take half of my property that I have paid the morgtage for?

I have been a business partner with my brother, in 2004 we took a mortgage out on a property next door to our business property, however he walked out on the business in 2008 which left me paying the re-mortgage for the business property and the next door property up until now, which mounts up to £350,000. When he... show more I have been a business partner with my brother, in 2004 we took a mortgage out on a property next door to our business property, however he walked out on the business in 2008 which left me paying the re-mortgage for the business property and the next door property up until now, which mounts up to £350,000. When he left me in 2008 I signed over another business of mine which I had bought as a leasehold for £90,000 in 1993. He then ran the business for 5 years and sold it but didn't get much for it. He is now taking me to court as he wants the whole of the property next door to my business that I have been paying the mortgage for.
Update: I also have solid proof from my accountant that I have been solely paying for the mortgages by myself for the last 10 years