How to stop aftergo many telemarketers from calling you?

The ammount of telemarketers that call us is insane. I've tried to block them, I've tried to go on a do not call list but that doesn't seem to stop the phone from ringing about 10 times a day just people trying to scam us! It's not always the same number although i do notice on the ID calls from the... show more The ammount of telemarketers that call us is insane. I've tried to block them, I've tried to go on a do not call list but that doesn't seem to stop the phone from ringing about 10 times a day just people trying to scam us! It's not always the same number although i do notice on the ID calls from the same people for a awhile before it changes. Just had a call from toll free caller about 5 minutes ago and they JUST called again right now. Does anyone know how to at least reduce how much spam calls we get? Nothing like trying to rest and constantly having to hear the phone ringing all throughout the house -_- ( btw we can't just unplug the phone my grandma usually calls when she needs help with my grandpa).
4 answers 4