My boyfriend was a hoe. How do I accept his hoe tendencies?

Been with this guy for 6 months now and I love him. Hes the sweetest guy I've been with, but last night, we had a discussion that informed me that he was a hoe up until last year. The discussion also lead to him telling me that him sleeping with another female isn't cheating to him. He said having emotions... show more Been with this guy for 6 months now and I love him. Hes the sweetest guy I've been with, but last night, we had a discussion that informed me that he was a hoe up until last year. The discussion also lead to him telling me that him sleeping with another female isn't cheating to him. He said having emotions for someone else is cheating, but just sleeping with another female isn't. Now, I feel fairly uncomfortable and I'm trying to act like I'm not, but it still bothers me that he doesn't feel like being unfaithful is a relationship ender. How can I deal with his hoe tendencies? I feel like people don't change overnight, and once a hoe, you usually remain one. Are guys capable of changing like that?
31 answers 31