Help With Photography Pricing! How much do I charge a client?

Update: So basically I've been working for this company for over a year. Last year for their holiday campaign I took all of their promotional images and posted them on their social media accounts. This year my boss has hired someone to help coordinate all of their social media postings. He still wants to keep me on as... show more So basically I've been working for this company for over a year. Last year for their holiday campaign I took all of their promotional images and posted them on their social media accounts. This year my boss has hired someone to help coordinate all of their social media postings. He still wants to keep me on as a photographer but he's now going to be using some of the coordinator's images as well. He asked me to come up with how much I want to charge him and I think I want to do the pricing per
Update 2: 2. Image as opposed to per campaign. Last year for the holiday campaign he paid me $1500 and I took, edited, and posted 28 images. I made an average of this which came to $53 and asked if that was ok. He wants to pay me less because I won't be posting the images but says that I will still be editing them (which... show more 2. Image as opposed to per campaign. Last year for the holiday campaign he paid me $1500 and I took, edited, and posted 28 images. I made an average of this which came to $53 and asked if that was ok. He wants to pay me less because I won't be posting the images but says that I will still be editing them (which is still a lot of work). I want to give him a fair rate but I don't want to do it for nothing. What do you think is a fair rate for this service?