Moody hamster?

So Ive had my hamster for about two months now. Im getting ready to start hand taming her once im done with college this quarter. She has never bitten me before shes actually a pretty sweet hamster she lets me touch her on the back wvery so often. Well shes hissed before when we first got her but its not really... show more So Ive had my hamster for about two months now. Im getting ready to start hand taming her once im done with college this quarter.
She has never bitten me before shes actually a pretty sweet hamster she lets me touch her on the back wvery so often. Well shes hissed before when we first got her but its not really happened since then.Until today

Ill admit her cage is a bit small (a problem thats going to be fixed very soon) and shes still a bit skittish around us but thats to be expected since i havent really hand trained her much. But today i was cleaning my room (where she is housed) and talking to a friend on the phone. Now everytime she hears my voice she runs over towards where im at wanting treats. I gave her some toilet paper and was going to give her a apple treat. But instead as soon as she got the toilet paper. She ran in her nesting spot and began to scream at me. I didnt know what to think i hung up with my friend and checked on her and she screamed at me again. Ive left her alone since then.

I try not to put her under stress . The small cage problem is going to be fixed this week and i dont really bother her that much just to give her treats, food, and ball time(i have dogs so i have to keep her in one).
The only time i think i may have made her stressed is when i let her out of the cage for a bit she jumped out onto my bed and i tried to catch her from hurting herself on the metal parts of the bed. But that was a month ago and she seemed fine???