2 PS4's. Will I need 1 PS subscription and can play online at same time?

Let's say I have PS4(1) and PS4(2). PS4(1) has my main account, lets say it's called jack1, (with primary console activated) and has an additional account, lets call it jack 2, that my sibling uses. Ultimately, there are 2 profiles in PS4(1). Now, I want to play my main account on PS4(2), called jack... show more Let's say I have PS4(1) and PS4(2).

PS4(1) has my main account, lets say it's called jack1, (with primary console activated) and has an additional account, lets call it jack 2, that my sibling uses. Ultimately, there are 2 profiles in PS4(1).

Now, I want to play my main account on PS4(2), called jack 1.

My questions is: I want to buy a ps plus, but I want all of my accounts to have access to the online feature. How will I go ona bout doing this? WIll anything that I buy on PS4(2) go onto PS4(1)?

If I buy ps plus on PS4(2) and added another account, jack 2, will they then have access to the online features?

If I get ps plus on PS4(2) on my main account, will jack 2 on PS4(1) have access to online features?