Were the Twin Towers the only thing that the original World Trade Center complex had going for it?

There didn't seem to really have been anything special about the other buildings in the original World Trade Center complex. The only thing that the original World Trade Center seemed to really have going for it were the Twin Towers since they were very huge and very impressive. The new World Trade Center... show more There didn't seem to really have been anything special about the other buildings in the original World Trade Center complex. The only thing that the original World Trade Center seemed to really have going for it were the Twin Towers since they were very huge and very impressive.

The new World Trade Center complex seems like it's going to have all the buildings in the complex be very tall; in which that is what I really like the new complex because they are making all the buildings in the complex be special.

I asked this question on here before, but I got only 1 real good answer.