Is Yahoo Answers losing less people on their website every year because of how worse it's getting?

Yahoo Answers has already gotten worse to the point that I'm about ready to stop using the website myself. I remember 5 years ago that it seemed like way more people were using the website than they do now, and that was during a time where the website isn't as bad as it is now. A reason this website is... show more Yahoo Answers has already gotten worse to the point that I'm about ready to stop using the website myself.

I remember 5 years ago that it seemed like way more people were using the website than they do now, and that was during a time where the website isn't as bad as it is now.

A reason this website is pretty bad now is because anyone can just report an question on here and it will get deleted without any hesitation and you lose 10 points (even if the question isn't offensive or breaking any rules on here at all). A lot of people on here just report questions just because they don't like the question, like I saw someone saying in a answer on an question that they wanted to report the question just because the person was asking an question about Hillary Clinton and he or she was a Hillary Clinton supporter.

If you don't like an question on here, how about just don't acknowledge it instead of reporting it!!!

Back 5 years ago, questions didn't get deleted as near as easy as they do now.

Honestly I won't be surprise if the question I'm asking right now is going to get reported and deleted, since there are people who are big fans of Yahoo Answers and stand criticism of it.

Also the "anonymous mode" was one of the most stupidest ideas that someone has ever come up with for the website. The people who run Yahoo Answers don't like trolling on their website and try to avoid it, but they end up unintentionally encouraging it.
Update: By the way, I was meant to say "more" instead of "less" in the title. I was very tired when I wrote this question, so I accidentally put "less" instead of "more".