Having a hard time choosing between xbox one s and a ps4 slim?

I have found a deal for and xbox one s for 200 euros just the console but i dont really like xbox exclusives and I always kind of wanted a ps4 because I like their exclusives. That being said the ps4 slim is 300 euros and i find it hard to just give an extra 100 so I can t decide. The thing is that I heard that... show more I have found a deal for and xbox one s for 200 euros just the console but i dont really like xbox exclusives and I always kind of wanted a ps4 because I like their exclusives. That being said the ps4 slim is 300 euros and i find it hard to just give an extra 100 so I can t decide. The thing is that I heard that xbox controllers don t recharge and only take batteries ( which could potentially be a deal braker for me tbh ). In regards to games i have missed every console generation since ps1 so the backwards compatibility of xbox is REALLY intriguing to me dont know if its any good though . Could you post some advice and could it be detailed please , I mean at least not just say "Xbox" or "PS4". Thank you