How many days shipment should I wait?

I am mailing a simple (First class) card from U.S. Zip code 79108 to a friend in US Zip code 60490. How many days shipment should I have to wait for them to receive this card on / by December 20? (Irrelavent point to mention) I once had to wait for three months to receive a shipment from Calfornia (Zip 90280) to... show more I am mailing a simple (First class) card from U.S. Zip code 79108 to a friend in US Zip code 60490.
How many days shipment should I have to wait for them to receive this card on / by December 20?

(Irrelavent point to mention) I once had to wait for three months to receive a shipment from Calfornia (Zip 90280) to Texas (Zip 78217) for this card to travel The American-version of The Siberian Espress via Atlanta, Ga, via Maine, via Arkansas, via Portland, Ore to Texas!

I still joke that if I had sent that card using my Frequent Flyer account, I could use those accumulated mileage to Fly somewhere else for FREE!