I think Yahoo Answers has officially become a horrible website!!! Do you agree with me?

A reason this website is officially horrible is because anyone can just report an question on here and it will get deleted without any hesitation and you lose 10 points (even if the question isn't offensive or breaking any rules on here at all). A lot of people on here just report questions just because they... show more A reason this website is officially horrible is because anyone can just report an question on here and it will get deleted without any hesitation and you lose 10 points (even if the question isn't offensive or breaking any rules on here at all). A lot of people on here just report questions just because they don't like the question, like I saw someone saying in a answer on an question that they wanted to report the question just because the person was asking an question about Hillary Clinton and he or she was a Hillary Clinton supporter.

If you don't like an question on here, how about just don't acknowledge it instead of reporting it!!!

Honestly I won't be surprise if the question I'm asking right now is going to get reported and deleted, since there are people who are big fans of Yahoo Answers and stand criticism of it.