Am I the only parent that thinks vaccines are harmful?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Unfortunately not. Vaccines are one of the most important medical advances ever developed. They've been so good that people like you, who have little to no actual experience with the diseases they prevent, forget how bad these diseases can be. And the choice not to vaccinate not only effects your child and put them at an increased risk, but affects your community and increasing the risks that others could get the disease.

And what's so sad is people will prey on your fears and hesitation with misinformation and poor reason and willful ignorance of the actual science. So if you want to reinforce your bias, you'll find something to "support" that. But I do urged you to actually evaluate information correctly because it's overwhelming clear that the benefits of vaccines outweigh the risks.

https://www.voicesforvaccines.org/home/

• 2 years ago

Unfortunately not, there’s absolutely no scientific evidence whatsoever that vaccinations cause any of the supposed conditions that are being claimed.

The diseases they prevent however? Proven time & again to be truly devastating, and the vaccinations absolutely prevent them.

If you don’t vaccinate, I strongly encourage you to never travel overseas or work in healthcare. If you contract any of the diseases these vaccinations prevent you could be permanently damaged or even die. What’s worse is that you could carry any one of these diseases back to the states, you’ family, and everyone you come in contact with; potentially resurrecting a disease that hasn’t been on this shore for many years.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I won't even Vax my dog, much less myself

• 2 years ago

Just don't vaccinate your kids and let them get sick, not my problem

• Katrina E.
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Actually it is your problem because if vaccine rates drop it makes it easier for disease to enter a community.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

No, but they are equally misinformed. All medicine can have side effects but most of these diseases are quite horrible and it's only because they are much rarer these days that people think they are no more serious than a cold.

• 2 years ago

yes you are

• GB
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

I had a co-worker who caught rubella from her family, when pregnant with her first child. She had a daughter who was mentally handicapped. The younger sister of one of my daughter's classmates, missed her whooping cough vaccine as a baby. (Her mother was ill, and died soon after,) The girl became deaf.

I have also visited India. Our tour guide pointed out people who were crippled by polio, because their parents did not take advantage of the FREE polio vaccinations.

Still - at least these people didn't have HARMFUL vaccines...

• 2 years ago

hey there, i am so glad to see a person with an awake mind to at the very least have a mind of their own to question. My own children now 14 and 11 did have their initial first baby vaccines pretty much on schedule a little delayed. With my son their was massive debate on the mmr, now i knew then my son was a little different so i delayed with constant letters and appointments which i ignored, i had it done about a year and half late and it seemed to fine. same with my daughter although not concerned with her. i honestly believe it i had allowed my son to be jabbed at that time he could well of been a victim of the adverse affects like enhanced autism for instance. i will not be allowing my daughter to have the cervical cancer jab as no proof and so many adverse effects. the vaccine industry is one of the highest earners for the pharmaceutical companies and they in turn are the biggest funders of the world health organisation wtf? the biggest commander of so called what is best for us? how can this even be allowed? We still today are injected babies with MERCURY? ALUMINIUM? FORMALDEHYDE? these are common ingredients..Amish do not vaccinate their children they do not have autism? their children have much lower allergy responses or asthma, of course combined with a more natural life style but you cannot argue the facts.also not well known when an outbreak occurs like whooping cough it is jumped on saying its because people are not vaccinating and scaremongering the facts are the infected ones are the vaccinated children, dont report that do they? rant over lol xx

https://www.naturalnews.com/042012_vaccine_facts_v...

• 2 years ago

No, they can be harmful, but you should do your own research. It is good for some vaccines but others might not even help your kid and make him/her get the sickness.

• Tri-Harder
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Which ones make the child contract the illness the vaccine is trying to prevent?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

So, you are basically saying that the diseases that the vaccines prevent are safer than the vaccine.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.