Is this child abuse? What do I do?

I'm a 15 yr old boy and I usually found my situation odd at home, but with our influx of money within the past three or so years, I realise now that we aren't just "poor". (TLDR? See bottom paragraph) I have a medical issue, so I have appointments for that, but I never would get taken in to get... show more I'm a 15 yr old boy and I usually found my situation odd at home, but with our influx of money within the past three or so years, I realise now that we aren't just "poor". (TLDR? See bottom paragraph)

I have a medical issue, so I have appointments for that, but I never would get taken in to get a flu shot unless I got it at one of those. I also never have regular check-ups. I haven't been to the dentist in years.

I don't own any good tennis shoes. We needed some for the pacer test and all I have is a pair of high tops that are really worn out (I wear a kids size 3, so they're pretty well priced btw). I only have those shoes, a pair of vans my grandparents bought me, and one pair of dress shoes that I begged my parents to get me for orchestra concerts.

I have severe mental health issues but they never scheddule anything, but instead complain about how problematic I am and how hard their lives are.

I don't have enough clothes at all. Getting ready for a formal event especially with a dress code is the worst.

I have to make my own food a lot of the time and have really irregular eating habits because of that.

Worst of all, I know I broke my shin this september and it hurts like the Dickens, but they won't take me into a doctors. It's weird having to explan to my gym teacher why I did so bad on the beep test by saying that I probably broke my shin 2.5 months ago, but my parents won't take me to a doctor. I littterally feel a bone protruding out.
1 answer 1