Do you think these college classes are too much to handle at once ?

So for my second year first semester and I'm planning my classes for my second semester in college. I wanted to just finish up most of my core classes. The thing is I hate overworking myself and stressing out about not being able to manage doing the work all due at the same time. So I planned on taking... show more So for my second year first semester and I'm planning my classes for my second semester in college. I wanted to just finish up most of my core classes. The thing is I hate overworking myself and stressing out about not being able to manage doing the work all due at the same time.
So I planned on taking
-Principles of Chemistry (I heard survey or chemistry was easier but it's not offered at my college)
-Intro to sociology (online)
-Psychology Human Development (I'm with the same teacher I had for intro which wasn't really hard since we had all take home tests)
-World Literature

I'm really nervous because I expect chemistry to be the hardest of the bunch. Psychology was really really easy for me, but I have no idea how sociology is like or what it's about and if world lit would give me tons of essays that would be hard to manage with chem. Should I change one of these to an easier class